This policy was las modified on 25th December, 2020
1. Collection of Information
A) We collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect personally identifiable information from you in several different ways on the Site. Personally identifiable information means information that can be reasonably used to identify you personally, such as your name, phone number and email address. We collect such information when you voluntarily provide it to use (for example when you complete an account registration using our online forms, or subscribe to one of our services). You can choose not to provide the requested information, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
b) We may automatically collect information about your browser or device, your use of the Site, and our browsing or search history when you interact with us.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools automatically collect and record certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Site (including your IP address, browser type, the make and model the device you used to access the Site, location information and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
Further we may work with certain third-party companies, including those integrated with our Site, that use techniques other than HTTP cookies to recognise your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity across multiple platforms or devices. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these cross-platform or cross-device techniques, and those browser settings that block conventional cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
c) Third-parties may also automatically collect information about you.
d) We may build a profile about you based on information you voluntarily provide use, information we automatically collect from you, and information obtained from third-parties.
We may combine information provided by or collected from you in connection with your use of the Site with information provided by you to us in other ways, information we obtain from third-party market researchers, information provided to us via your use of social media platforms, public information, or other third-party information sources.
e) Cross Tracking.
As noted above, we may use technologies or alternative techniques that obtain information about you, through your web-based activities (including your use of the site) across multiple devices. As noted above, please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these cross-platform or cross-device techniques, and those browser settings that block conventional cookies may have no effect on such techniques. As we discussed, we will use this information to provide targeted advertising services to you and, potentially, other services that are personalised and geared to you as further identified in this Policy.
2. Use of Collected Information
We and use the types of information described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, relevant and customised experience. We may use information to:
- Fulfil our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the information
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site
- Deliver marketing, advertising or promotional content to you
- Improve the Site, or our products and services
- Optimise your experience on the Site
- Show you relevant Site content and advertising on and off the Site, and analyse Site content and advertising
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us.
We use collected information to serve relevant, customised advertising to you. Such advertising (and analysis of advertising) may be conducted by us or third-parties. Your information may be shared with third-parties for advertising delivery, contextual advertising and reporting on such advertising. Generally these third-parties do not have the right to use this information beyond the scope needed to execute or support advertising.
Some advertisers and services we use to deliver advertising may be engaging in online behavioural advertising and interes-based advertising, and related practices here:
- Network advertising initiative: http://networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/
- Interactive Advertising Bureau: http://www.iab.net/
4. Third-Party Website and Third-Party Embedded Content
5. How we Share Information
- Partners & Service Providers – We may provide collected information to our business partners, clients, licensees, and service provides. They may use your information to perform services for us and advertise their products and services to you.
- Advertisers or Advertising Networks – We may provide collected information (either alone or combined with information provided by third-parties or public information) about users of the Site on an aggregated, anonymous basis to our advertisers to help them reach they kind of audience they want to target.
- Business Transfer – In the event that the Site or the Company (or its affiliates, subsidiaries or parent) undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets (including the Site) your information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
6. Opting-Out of Information Use
As described above, we collect personally identifiable information about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, collect other information about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us, and may combine the collected information with publicly available information or information provided to us by third-parties to build a profile about you. If you do not want us to use your collected information as described above or to provide your information to our partners, clients or service providers for marketing purposes, please reach out to @thesalesmob on Instagram with such a request.
Additionally, the links below will assist you in opting-put of cookies and online behavioural or interest-based advertising:
- First-Party Opt-Out: Visit Google: https://www.google.com/privacy/ads. Then click “Ads Settings”
- Third-Party and Online Behavioural Advertising Opt-Out:
Please not that these measures are browser specific and device specific and must be repeated on all browsers and devices.
7. Protection of Information
We use reasonable measures to safeguard your information in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that we collect from you or the security of our servers of the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of information is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with information sent to us or collected by us.
8. Use Contributions
You are responsible for content that you contribute to be published or displayed on the Site or transmit to other users of the Site (“User Contributions”), if any. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to other users of the Site at your own rusk. Additionally we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached or archived pages or might have been copied or stored by others.
9. Foreign Jurisdiction
The Site is designed for and targeted to Global audiences but is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. The Company us not responsible under any privacy laws or local data protection laws in any jurisdiction other than the UK.
10. Children and Parents
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are of legal age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 16, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us on Instagram @thesalesmob.
12. Contact Us
You may also have the right (subject to some exceptions) to be given a copy of the information that we collect about you or to correct, update, and or erase that information. Please contact us on Instagram @thesalesmob with any such request.